Ginger Tonic with Gooseberry Armageddon Bitters
Dr. Bob Palais is professor of mathematics who is also a recreational bitters maker. He created this amazing drink in late 2021. It has a surprisingly smooth taste with just the right combination of ginger and spice.
1 shot ginger liqueur (we recommend Domaine De Canton Ginger Liqueur)
2 to 3 dashes of Grandeur View Bitters Gooseberry Armageddon bitters
1/2 cup tonic water
1. Coat a double rocks glass with Gooseberry Armageddon bitters
2. Fill the glass 1/4 full with ice
2. Add ginger liqueur and swirl lightly
3. Add tonic water and swirl lightly
4. Top with a splash of simple syrup if desired
5. Serve garnished with a lime wedge
Bitters make things better.